Metropolitan Attachment Programme (MAP)
To sponsor outstanding students on valuable attachment opportunities in different companies all over the world for 8 weeks (7-week work experience and 1-week orientation).
- To enrich students' living and cultural experience
- To broaden their vision about the workplace
- To enhance their language and communication skills
- To strengthen their transferable skills such as self-confidence, sense of co-operation and problem solving ability
- Having attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA) of 2.0 or above; or
- Having attained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or above in the first semester for year 1 students.