The Faculty of Science strives to nurture students to become all-rounded global citizens, to initiate and act upon ideas, both within the campus and beyond.
- Experiential Learning
- To equip students with hands-on learning experience outside classroom
- Global Exposure
- To develop students’ global outlook, encourage cross-cultural exchange and sharpen communication skills
- To take part in real-life applications and gain valuable experience by integrating knowledge in the workplace prior to graduation
- Overseas Undergraduate Research Experience
- To undertake research under the guidance and supervision of academic and to nurture the next generation of researchers / scholars
- Metropolitan Attachment Programme
- To sponsor outstanding students on valuable attachment opportunities in different companies all over the world for 8 week.